February Half Term Holiday Activities
We are providing a variety of exciting holiday activities from 18 February to 22 February 2019. Booking requests can be made through our booking form, where you can select each of the activities you wish to book your child. If you wish to book for more than one child, please submit a separate form for each child.
Times and prices unless stated per activity:
All day 9am-5pm £27.50 / Half Day 9am – 1pm or 1pm – 5pm £15.00
- Children under the age of 5 may only stay for a maximum period of 4 hours.
- For morning activities children can be dropped off from 8.30am at the earliest.
- Drop off will be at Prep Prep for SPLAT and you will be informed of drop off for the additional activities.
- A school lunch is available at an additional cost of £2.50.
(If not done so already you must register your child via the link below before you can make a booking.)
Monday 18 – Friday 22 February
Our SPLAT core activity will be running Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for ages 4-12.
Additional Activities running during the week:
- Simulated Night Climbing- Over 8s
- Mountain Biking at Moors Valley
- Bush Craft
- Advanced Mountain Biking at Puddletown
- Climbing at The Project in Poole
For first time bookings, please complete the holiday activity enrolment form below. You will only need to do this once per child.