Clayesmore offers a comprehensive and diverse range of both A Levels and BTECs. Many of our students choose to study A Levels, but increasingly, we are seeing our Sixth Form students choose a combination of A Levels and BTECS to help them gain a good university place or enter a professional apprenticeship programme.
BTECS are offered at Level 3, which is the equivalent of an A Level. Pupils who prefer a more practical approach to learning often find BTECs a positive route to achieving their future goals. More independent schools are offering BTECs and we are very happy to discuss these and A Levels, as options, with all our students.
You can also read all about our courses in the Sixth Form Prospectus & Course Directory.
A-Level Courses available are:
- Art & Design
- Design & Technology (Product Design)
- English Language and Literature
- Further Mathematics
BTEC Courses available include:
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Hospitality
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in IT
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma Performing Arts or Production Arts
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Sport
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Music Technology
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship