“I know that by sending our children to Clayesmore, we have
given them the best start in life.” Current Parent
Nursery, Pre-Prep & Prep School, Senior School & Sixth Form
Virtual Open Morning
Saturday 20th June 2020
Fun Activities * Head’s Talk * School Tours
Virtual Visits to Clayesmore
Despite the need for social distancing, we would still love to show you around our school so you can see how Clayesmore enables children of all ages to shine.
Please sign up for our Virtual Open Morning on Saturday 20 June 2020… to get exclusive access to video presentations from the Head and Head of Prep as well as other senior staff members and pupils. This is a great chance to explore Clayesmore while we are unable to welcome you to our school site.
Let Us Know You Are Coming…
To let us know you would like to access the Virtual Open Morning or for information on other Open Mornings or to arrange a Private Visit & Tour when the school has re-opened please:
- complete the visit booking form or
- email us: email@example.com
About Clayesmore Early Years
The Early Years are vitally important in building a positive attitude to learning, where curiosity and confidence grows in every child.
Clayesmore Early Years Pre-Prep welcomes families who want to give their young children the best start in life, whether you hope to move onto our Prep school or to your local school.
At Clayesmore Early Years Pre-Prep we believe in providing the best foundations for education… our Pre-Prep children thrive in an environment where they are given the opportunities to develop inquiring minds and where they benefit from small classes with individual attention from teachers who are passionate about early years development.
- ‘Wrap around’ care for children in nursery and early years from 8am to 6pm, giving the option to drop-off and collect children early or late as required;
- A huge range of activities on-site including Swimming (on-site pool), Ballet, Forest School, Drama, Music, Art, Sports, Design Technology, Crafts, Yoga, Woodland, Cookery, Percussion etc;
- A Healthy Eating approach to all meals with our youngest pupils enjoying healthy, nutritious meals in our lovely dining hall in Clayesmore’s main House.
P.S.Don’t forget to let us know you are coming to the Open Morning on Saturday 29 February 2020 – please complete the visit booking form or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 01747 811707.
Visit Booking Form: